Jin and Carol

Friday, September 4, 2009
.

Today's feature story: Jin (Groovy Again) and Carol


Carol says:
When I lost my beloved Border Collie Penny on July 6th 2007 I was absolutely devastated and wondered if I could ever have another dog. However deep down I knew I would it was just a matter of time.
I heard about GAP via a friend and became intrigued. I did some reading & learning and decided to check out the website for a possible adoption. When I saw the picture of Jin (then Cambo) my heart was pulled and I just had to meet him. I was a little nervous at first however Jin gradually relaxed into his new family comprising Jypsy ,Ann’s adorable border collie, and three cats. Greyhounds are the most amazing pets and I swear Jin thinks he is a border collie and runs around the garden at high speed while Jypsy hides under the deck. Watching Jin run is just extraordinary and I know he is a very happy dog having learned how to be a pet and how to relax.

0 comments: