Pedro and Lucky arrive to GAP! :)

Monday, September 19, 2011
.
Last Wednesday, Sue (Beryl's Mum) and myself drove to Wanganui Greyhound Racing Track to pick up two very special greyhounds: Pedro (Private Pedro) and Lucky (Mint Octane).
They are two gorgeous big black boys - both of them with an impressive racing career . Pedro had 156 starts! Truly amazing dogs - it was a  priviledge to have an opportunity to meet them.  I hope I can foster one of them (I have my eye on Pedro :) They are both cute as anything and very cuddly too :)
They were trained by Pam and Denis Schofield (Louie's trainers :))) but they hitched a ride down to Wanganui with another trainer, Ian George (who has transported a few of GAP hounds now :)

Sue took a few pictures - thanks a million Sue!
Lucky kissing Ian goodbye :)
.
Lucky is 36kg racing weight - HUGE doggie :)
Pedro is similar size!
No pictures of Pedro (he was still in the van ). I will see whether I can take a video and pictures of both boys this week. :)

0 comments: