Update from Barney (Swanky Lee)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I arrived at my new home in Upper Hutt on Saturday the 26th of November 2011 at around lunchtime and by dinnertime I knew I was on to a good thing. I have my own room, toys a plenty and every so often I even get my favourite dinner EVER - salmon! I have a couple of teenagers to run around the section with who certainly don't mind when I go absolutely crazy and run around and around the house like a madman. To top all of that, I have a new best friend, Kayla, who gives me constant hugs and tons of love.

When I'm not fast asleep on my mattress in the sun I'm hanging out for even a scrap of bread or with Kayla who is teaching me lots of new tricks like sit, shake, down, stay and spin. I look a bit awkward when I sit down and can't hold the position for long but I'm making progress!
The only bad thing around here is bath time. Getting a good ol' massage is excellent and I'm not complaining! It's the water, I absolutely hate it! I'm such a wimp!
Well I have to get back to my cruisey life now. I love my new family lots and I know they love me to bits too.
- Barney Griffin

0 comments: