Cynthia's foster boy Snuffles

Friday, October 8, 2010
I just got some cute pictures from Cynthia, who is fostering big gentle boy Snuffles (Baileys Dream). I have a soft spot for Snuffles as he reminds me of my Louie :-)
I have met Snuffles' trainer at Wanganui track a few times - she is lovely, adores Snuffles who has been with her all his life till now. :-) Lets hope he will find a loving home he deserves!

His foster carer Cynthia writes:
Snuffles has been with us for a week now and as you can see has made himself right at home. He is a very sweet polite boy, but always ready for a game with his toys by himself or with you. He is lovely to take for a walk, loves meeting all the other dogs on the river and having a chat, has really good lead manners and doesn't pull. He also enjoys greeting visitors to the house and likes to meet children. He was very good at the dog show meeting and greeting especially as we had only picked him up from the Sanson kennels that morning!


0 comments: