Update from Snowy (Arctic Dream)

Monday, January 3, 2011
I’ve been living with my new parents in Wellington for nearly three weeks now and have really settled in well. They’ve started calling me Snowball instead of Snowy and I kinda like it – a bit more butch I reckon! When I moved in it took me a few days to get the hang of the stairs and I felt really foolish when I fell down them on the first night. I’m really good at them now though and hoon up and down like a pro. I even give mum and dad the occasional dead leg when I try to get past them in a hurry.
I LOVE my walks and can walk really far. I also LOVE meeting new dogs especially when we’re on the beach and I can run around like an idiot with them. I can’t wait to meet up with some greyhounds as most other dogs are way too slow for me!

At home I’ve got my own bedroom and the comfiest bed! However, I do like to make sure that mum and dad aren’t missing me too much so I go and see them every morning at 6am for cuddles.

Mum and dad are teaching me some really great manners and I get loads of praise when I get things right. And I don’t even try to get on the sofa any more – actually I’ve got so many beds that I don’t need sofas as well.
I’ve attached some photos so you can see what I’ve been up to.
Love, Snowball

0 comments: