Update from Sonny (Geordie Boy)

Friday, February 12, 2010
.
We got a lovely email today from our foster greyhound Sonny (Geordie Boy), who now lives with Bray family in Wellington:

Howdy all. Thought I’d better get in touch after a busy few weeks. I’ve decided I’m definitely a fan of being a pet – I have the most cruisy life now every day’s a treat! I spend more & more time rolling on my back for tummy scratchies. I get two walks a day. Although I did have a week off when I had my bandage on – I think the green suited me don’t you?

On Sunday I got ICE-CREAM! Mum told me not to tell Aunty Robyn coz she’ll tell Mum off but I just had to share) I loooooooooooooove my Dad the bestest – we have manly time sitting on the stairs side by side every morning. .

Anyhoo, here’s a couple more piks of me & mine. Hope you are all good.
Hugs!
Sonny Bear Bray







0 comments: