Ashhurst GAP walk last weekend

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Despite the drizzle -we had a lovely GAP run at the Ashhurst Domain last weekend. I did not count the hounds, but we had quite a good turnout. Everybody had a fantastic time! Afterwards, us humans went to the Ashhurst Inn for wine/coffeee. It was a lovely Sunday.
Here are some of the pictures Sonja and myself took:

Claire (Indie's and Romy's Mum) with hounds :)
.
Cara (Thrilling Paris) with her Dad :)
.
Ellie and her Chase
.
Chopper (To The Crest) and Snow (Cawbourne Snowy)
.

Stanley's Mum Sarah helped me handle my two foster greyhounds.
On the pic, myself with Red (Classy Fort) and Sarah with Snow (Cawbourne Snowy)

Gorgeous Stanley (Chile Will He)
.
My beautiful Louie (Charlston State)

Beryl (Winsome Deluxe) with her Mum Sue
.
Fancy Spider meets his new Mum, Polly
.
Fancy Spider wasted no time in practising the lean on his new Mum Polly :)
.
Ellie with Babe (Sexy Babe)
.
My beautiful Louie (Charlston State)
.
Lucy The Ferret (she is not muzzled as i run over her muzzle
with my car that morning :( Lucy is SO small that i could not find
a muzzle to fit her :( Luckily, she was allowed at the walk this time but I do
not intend to have her unmuzzled again.
Irene catches up with our foster boy Snow (Cawbourne Snowy)
.
.

0 comments: